Monday, February 11, 2019

Title Reveal: Renegades #3 by Marissa Meyer

Eee. The title for the third Renegades book by Marissa Meyer has been revealed :D And gosh. It is so so awesome. Supernova is such a great title. And I love how all three look together. SO PRETTY. And gosh, I cannot wait to see the cover too :D It shall be so good. Though, confession, I haven't read Archenemies yet. Ahh! But I will. Very soon. Will re-read Renegades first. <3 Was thinking I could wait until Supernova is out, then realized that it is actually forever until November, and so I will be doing my re-read and read of Archenemies before that. I am so nervous about this book, though. I want all the best for the romance. And it worries me, haha. I do think there will be a happy ending :D I'm just hoping it will come before the end of the book, lol. But yeah. I'm super excited about Supernova. And cannot wait to own all the editions of this precious book too. What do you think of the title? Have you read Renegades? :D If not, you must.


All's fair in love and anarchy...

The epic conclusion to Marissa Meyer's thrilling Renegades Trilogy finds Nova and Adrian struggling to keep their secret identities concealed while the battle rages on between their alter egos, their allies, and their greatest fears come to life. Secrets, lies, and betrayals are revealed as anarchy once again threatens to reclaim Gatlon City.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)