Saturday, February 6, 2016

In My Mailbox #223

Today has been a good week. I have read more. I have blogged tons more. I got some gooorgeous mail. Still missing some, though. Hmph. My health has been the worst, but I'm dealing with it. Medicine this Tuesday, and I simply cannot wait. It better make me feel better this time. Sigh. I'm still the most obsessed with Miraculous Ladybug, which is only getting better. I just wish all the episodes were out. Hmph. This week I saw The Revenant at the movies; it was pretty good. Ending was a bit too much open, though. I got accepted for Some Kinds of Happiness :D On my 8th try. Yes yes yes. I read it. I loved it. It was my 10th read this year, and my first 5 star rating. <3 Yesss. This week I blogged so much. I posted my review of Burn. <3 I took part in the Starflight launch day blitz :) This week I'm waiting on Summer Days & Summer Nights. I read The Secret Horses of Briar Hill. <3 I shared the gorgeous cover of Blood For Blood :D I shared my review of Some Kind of Happiness. <3 And then I shared the Wires & Nerve by Marissa Meyer news :D This week was good. But goddamn it. I still haven't gotten my hardcovers of Stars Above. And Fairest paperbacks. Because the book depository shipped them all in the same package. And it has now been 10 days since it shipped. I hate waiting. Damn them. Hopefully it will get here Monday. But then I cannot read it until Wednesday, since I will be gone for hospital all day Tuesday. Ugh. So, so annoying. I'm a bit angry, lol. But anyway. It is finally getting more light outside and it is so pretty. The sun is back. It is lighter a bit longer each day. Finally. <3 Soon I will start to take bookish collection pictures :) When I find the energy. Sigh. What did you get this week?

Starflight by Melissa Landers Swag Pack. International. Ends 02/16.



Midnight Thief Prize Pack. Eee! Thank you so much Livia :D I am THRILLED that I won all of these amazing things from her. <3 All the hugs. She's awesome. There is a Daughter of Dusk manuscript. Lots of swag. Signed Poison Dance paperback. Midnight Thief audiobook, which is huge, but so pretty. And a surprise signed hardcover of The Lost Planet :D Eee. I love it all so much. So happy. Thank you Livia. <3
Salt to the Sea. I heard some great things about this book. So I had to get it. Think I will read it next :)
Starflight. So excited to read this book later this month :D It is finally mine. Wishing for the ARC. <3
Invaded. Yay for pretty US paperback edition being out :D I adore these books by Melissa. She's great.
The Secret Horses of Briar Hill. Hugs. Thank you Anna. <3 Already read it. It is so gorgeous. Liked it :)
Morning Star. I have yet to read book one. But now I own all three. I just. I hope I will love them lots :)
Small things. Katniss replacement pop from Zavvi; she is perfect. And keychains :D And TGD figures.
How To Train Your Dragon 2. I just had to share this one too, lol. It was cheap. And look how pretty it is.
Stars Above. YAY for this gooorgeous audiobook version :D It's so pretty. I cannot. The cover is stunning.
Marvel Lego. This was on sale, so I got it. I'm not sure when I will play it, but my nephew will want to..
The Steep and Thorny Way Swag. Eeee :D Thank you so, so much Cat. <3 These are the most stunning.
The Good Dinosaur. I'm disappointed. I was 100% sure the plush I ordered was bigger. Ugh. Still cute.


The signed books I got from Livia. <3 Hugs. Thank you so, so much. I'm thrilled with them :D


Some Kind of Happiness. SO THRILLED. 8th time I requested it, and I got approved. <3 THANK YOU.
Once Upon a Dream. I didn't mean to get this. I clicked the email. Then I had it. Oh. Hope it is good :)


More Instagram photos here. <3

7 comments:

  1. Nice job with Some Kind of Happiness! Persistence paid off. ;) I liked Starlight and Poison Dance a lot. Morning Star! I need to get a copy asap. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Carina! :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to pick up a copy of Morning Star! OMG. I have to go to the bookstore today, for sure! I thought it doesn't come out till Tue! So lucky you got one right away!

    Happy reading, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midnight Thief prize package!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ So lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poison Dance was so good. I hope you love all of your new books. They look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the prize pack is amazing!! So glad to hear you got approved for Some Kind of Happiness, your review really made me want to read it so much!! I need to read Salt to the Sea very soon, as it does look amazing. Have a great week, Carina! I hope the new medicine makes you feel so much better! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got a lot of things this week. The prize pack is amazing!

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even realize Starflight was already out! Can't wait to read it, and I hope you love it :D
    Looks like you got some awesome books and swag this week, yay :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)