Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cress Tuesday #49

I don't think I will ever get tired of sharing these Cress teasers with you all. It just makes my heart happy to read small bits of Cress every time I choose a new teaser, hih. As you know, I adore these books. So much. And waiting for Winter is torture. November 2015 better arrive fast. <3 I'm also beyond excited for Fairest out in January :D It will be amazing. Sigh. Soon I will re-read them all. And I cannot wait. I adore this story and all the awesome characters. Marissa is amazing. I hope you are all enjoying these small and mostly non-spoilery teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3


~

Of course his brain would do this to him. Of course his insanity would reach such a depth that the hallucinations would return to him the only thing he had ever cared for, and they would twist reality so that she became just another one of his victims. Just another person bought and discarded.
Just another blood sample. Just another lab rat who hated him. His little Crescent Moon.

~


I kind of really liked reading about Dr. Erland. Though his story is all kinds of depressing.

Was allowed to do this by Marissa and Macmillan; Thank you. <3 Marissa is the best. Check out her amazing website :D I'm also very much in love with the Lunar Chronicles facebook. So pretty. I hope you enjoy the teasers :) There will be one teaser each Tuesday. Can't wait for you all to read Cress :) Also, the teasers are now from my finished hardcover copy of Cress :D And oh, how it is gorgeous. <3

1 comment:

  1. Poor Doctor... it was so sweet and so sad and heartbreaking too!
    Marissa is such a fantastic writer!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)