Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cress Tuesday #48

I don't think I will ever get tired of sharing these Cress teasers with you all. It just makes my heart happy to read small bits of Cress every time I choose a new teaser, hih. As you know, I adore these books. So much. And waiting for Winter is torture. November 2015 better arrive fast. <3 I'm also beyond excited for Fairest out in January :D It will be amazing. Sigh. Soon I will re-read them all. And I cannot wait. I adore this story and all the awesome characters. Marissa is amazing. I hope you are all enjoying these small and mostly non-spoilery teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3


~

Thorne's brow knit together. "Could be the Sahara." His shoulders began to slump and Cress
saw the moment when he realized that it made no difference what hemisphere they were in,
what country. It was still a desert. They were still trapped. "We can't stand here stargazing all night,"
 he said, bending down to pick up the bag of supplies and resituate it on his shoulder. 
"Let's keep heading towards those mountains."

~


I must admit that I loved reading about Cress and Thorne being trapped in the desert.

Was allowed to do this by Marissa and Macmillan; Thank you. <3 Marissa is the best. Check out her amazing website :D I'm also very much in love with the Lunar Chronicles facebook. So pretty. I hope you enjoy the teasers :) There will be one teaser each Tuesday. Can't wait for you all to read Cress :) Also, the teasers are now from my finished hardcover copy of Cress :D And oh, how it is gorgeous. <3

2 comments:

  1. Thorne and Cress together is the dessert was fantastic!
    Thank you for sharing all these teasers, Carina! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until they'll let you do Winter Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)