Friday, March 21, 2014

Mini Review: Oh So Brave Dragon by David Kirk

When I heard about this cute book for young readers I knew I had to have it. And then I was lucky enough to get a copy from Macmillan Kids. <3 And it is so pretty. The book is coming out in May, and I think you all need to check it out. It is adorable.

I'm giving it a four star, because I had a few issues with how short it is. While it is so cute, and I love the illustrations, I wish the book was longer. Even just a few more pages with more amazing pictures of that adorable dragon. But even though I wanted it longer, I still really adored it. I'm glad that I read this cute book.

This is a short review for me, because there isn't that much I can say about this book. Because, yes, it is pretty short and there isn't that much writing. But there are some gorgeous pictures of this cute red dragon. I loved reading about him. He do a lot of roaring. And he gets scared. This is about him trying to be brave, and being brave with his friends. I found that to be pretty cute. I enjoyed this short book.

Huge thank you to Ksenia at Macmillan Kids for giving me this gorgeous ARC copy and letting me read and review Oh So Brave Dragon early. <3 This very short book was adorable. Wishing it had been longer, like I said, but I also enjoyed it very much. And I think a lot of young people will enjoy it as well. I know I will show it to my nephew. Because the illustrations were adorable as well. So cute. I liked this book :)

7 comments:

  1. Definitely something my kiddos would love! Plus it's about a dragon!!!! TO CUTE!
    Thanks for sharing Carina :)
    Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, it sounds like a super cute book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this sounds absolutely adorable! <3
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book loos adorable! I love that you wanted it to be longer- that says so much. ;) Thanks for sharing.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my boy would probably love this. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)