Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #12

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today my teaser is from Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs. Started it yesterday, but is only on page 66. Still unsure if I like it; but it is interesting so I will try to read it more today :D 
What are you reading?




"This is the world-famous Chinatown," he says, still holding my hand as he leads me down a very steep street. My heart is racing, and not just because of the harrowing ride. ~ page 35

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm wanting to read about the "ride" that they had!

    Seems like a good book to me. :)

    Here's my Teaser for the week from Fracture by Megan Miranda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the ride was in a rickshaw.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesday-teaser-twice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing. I've had it on my shelf for a while now so hopefully sometime this year I can read it! ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this one on my list for while now too. This is a very intriguing tease.

    My tease: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very promising teaser! I won this book awhile ago but I haven't gotten to it yet.

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-better-part-of-darkness.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)