"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
MY NOT SO CHARMED LIFE: FOLLOW THE STARS
BY JESS KHOURY
Goodreads Description:
The whimsy of astrology and light magic iconography meets the diary format kids love!
RYDER BELL IS READY TO FOLLOW THE STARS.
After a summer decoding the cosmos, Ryder is so ready to start the new school year. She has a total rebrand planned and her glow up is basically guaranteed. Armed with the StarSigns app, a few lucky crystals, and serious main-character energy, she can’t fail. The universe is on her side!
Except maybe the universe didn’t get the memo? She wakes up on the first day of school with a zit the size of a planet. Her best friend shows up with a new set of besties. And her old nemesis seems to have nabbed the title of Most Popular like it was her destiny!
So much for fate!
Maybe Ryder’s life isn’t so charmed after all. She might have to stop trusting the stars and find a way to get the universe to listen to her instead!
Format: 224 pages, Paperback
Expected Publication: March 2, 2027 by Scholastic Press
Pre-Order: Blackwells and Amazon US and Amazon UK
I am so very excited about this new middle grade book by Jessica :D She is awesome. And I'm so thrilled that she has both written and illustrated this one; as her artwork is incredible. And I will read anything she writes. This story sounds a bit sad, ack, yet I am certain I will love it, as I always do with her books. <3
What are you waiting for on this charming Wednesday?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)