Saturday, September 12, 2026

In My Mailbox #775

Oh, I am exhausted. My psoriasis cuts on my fingers have been so bad this week. They are still so awful. They just won't close. Sigh. Taking forever. And it means that everything just goddamn hurts to do. Hmph. Have not had time to read this week. Rude. Been busy playing my pokemon go and pokopia and animal crossing. <3 And just trying to take it easy. Did a little bit of tidying; still have tons left. Got way too many books this week. Oh. How very rude. Not sure where I am supposed to put them all. Ahh. I took a bunch of new photos for instagram this week. <3 And now I'm just too tired to write anything else. Oops :) Hope to be better next week. This week I'm waiting on The Traveling House. <3 Hope you are all doing well :) 

Lore. Eee! New special deluxe edition :D And it is absolute stunning. Gosh. Loving the quality of this. <3
Immortal Rose. I couldn't help it. Needed one more regular US hardcover copy, haha. Love this book so.
Tempest. I am hoping that this book will be for me; it is looking gorgeous and sounds pretty good as well.
Our Strange Duet. I simply adore Erin. But this book is worrying me. Love triangle. Ahh. But so gorgeous.
Immortal Rose. These were supposed to be the international edition from amazon de. But no. They sent me the UK paperback twice instead. Siiiigh. So now I have three of that one, and no international. Hmph.
House of Salt and Sorrows. Eee. I had to get this new special edition :D Love the colors. Adored this one.
Rebel. Graphic novel :D I so adore Marie. And I had to get this graphic novel by her too; have the others.
The Dream Thieves. Graphic novel, US editions :D Of course I needed both versions of this edition too.
Hiding from the Dark. I have not watched Star Wars. But I adore Kiersten. So I will read this one one day.
Sunrise on the Reaping. It has been too many years since I last read The Hunger Games. Need to read them again one day soon :) I have not read the prequels, but own them all. This is the movie edition :)

Funko Pop. Ohhh. One very big funko europe order finally arrived, after having been shipped wrong. Ugh. This have now happened a bit too many times. Rude. Anyway. New Coraline :D Love her! New Pokemon. Love them so much. And gorgeous Christmas figures. Got a horror mystery box; happy with Annabelle :) Then I bought 12 Coraline mini backpacks, to get a full set box. I did not get that box. Goddamn it. So it was only luck that I still got one of everyone. Sigh. Then doubles. Trying to sell. But love the ones I got :D
Pop Mart. One mystery box this week, haha :D I have been better at buying less. Got my least favorite. Which is just rudest. And I may have ordered one more. Oops. I just wanted a Twinkle farm animal, ha :)
Stranger Things. Oh, come on. I tried again to get Max. I do not believe they have any but these two -.-
Kpop Demon Hunters. Eeee. Mini Furby :D I had a furby when I was little. Had to get these two cuties.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)