Ohh, this week have been long. Had way too many spa baths since I got my new one, haha. Just love my fall baths. And finally accepting that we are not getting summer at all this year. Sigh. Had a small hope for a warmer September. But no. Been so much rain and cold this past week. Shudders. My new pills are not working the best, and my psoriasis is so bad. Rude. Trying to change medicine, but the hospital isn't very fast. But fingers crossed. I went to the doctor for my shoulder again, and she cracked my neck again and my ribs too, as they were so painful. Ahh. But I have had the worst pain in my back since that visit. It got so, so very bad two days ago. Shudders. Worst pain I have had in my back before. Then I googled, and it tells me she should not have cracked any of my joints at all, before checking with x-ray, as I have arthritis. And now I am all kinds of worried about it. Ahh. Hope it has not damaged me. Hmph. Anyway. I forgot to mention last week that I sold my treadmill. After walking daily for 410 days, and not losing any weight at all, I just could not take it any longer. So I stopped. And sold it. And it feels good, to no longer have this pressure to walk on it every day. I feel more relaxed. It also helps so much to not have it take up so much space any longer, haha :) Got some lovely mail this week, and more next week. Oops. I love shopping a bit too much :) Loving everything that I buy, though, eee. This week I'm waiting on The Vanished Sister :D And shared my review of Monster and Apprentice. <3 Hope you are doing well :D Happy Fall months. <3
The Dream Thieves Graphic Novel. The regular UK hardcover edition. As I can't stop buying all copies :)
Impossible Creatures: The Neverfear. I own the first, and had to get this exclusive too :) Reading one day.
Fairyloot August YA. To Drown A Witch. The artwork in this one is gorgeous. Seems like a great book :D
Fairyloot August Adult. Steelborn. Have seen this one around a lot. The artwork is lovely; hope to love it.
Immortal Rose. UK hardcover and paperback :D Eee. They are absolutely gorgeous. The cover shines.
Funko Pop. Yeah. More funko europe buys. <3 More to come. Oops. Love the diamond Marie cat, eee. Love the new Sulley and Bo. And Stitch. And Pooh. And Frozen. And mad queen and the chesire cat :D
Uggs. Eee. I love UGG boots the very most. These were on sale, and I had to get them for the winter :)
More Instagram photos here. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)