Saturday, September 26, 2026

In My Mailbox #777

Meh. This week have been way too exhausting. Started it with a hospital visit on Tuesday, to get a new medicine. It was the longest day and it was too painful. But a good time away with my sister. <3 Which was nice. But five hours at the hospital was way too long. Ugh. Was positive about the new medicine. But I am not any longer. My stomach have had the worst goddamn pain I have had in yeeears since I got this medicine this week. It was supposed to get better. Not worse. Ahh. And so very bad at the moment. I am not happy about it. Hmph. Only plus side, my psoriasis seems to be better already, fingers crossed that it lasts, though. I have had several spa baths outside this week, which is the best. I'm not looking forward to having to take it down next month sometime. Aw. Hoping for late October. Got a bunch of mail this week. Gosh. Way too much. But so much amazing. <3 Anyway. I am exhausted. My fingers are so much better, better than they have been in months and months. But stomach is worse than it have been in years. Ha. It just goddamn sucks. So yeah. I'm tired of it. Also just exhausted besides all of this. But I am trying my best :) I finished reading the book on Sunday, though, so yay. Hoping to start another this coming week. So far behind on reading. Oh. A couple new posts. I shared my review of Monster, Monarch, Maiden :) This week I'm waiting on My Not So Charmed Life: Follow the Stars. <3 Hope you are all doing well :D

Fairyloot YA September. Hawk & Sparrow. This book looks so very pretty and I need to read about it :D
Fairyloot Adult September. Immortal Rose. Finally :D My baby. <3 But.. not as gorgeous as I wanted it to be. Sigh. I'm a bit disappointed in the cover. Aw. Too dark. But the art inside is stunning, eee. So I love it.
Dead Beat. Waterstones exclusive and regular US edition. <3 Now I can finally start book one, oops :D
Darren Shan. The Vampire's Assistant + Tunnels of Blood. Book 2 and 3 in new editions; looks stunning.
Empire. Regular US edition to match my copy of book one :) Which I haven't read. Oops. But one day :)
Winterveil. New book by Ava :D I'm a little unsure about this one, yet will read it one day. Hope to love it.
Bright and Broken Things. Been a fan of Ryan for so many years now. She's awesome. Hope to love this.
Movies. I still buy my favorites on blu-ray. <3 I loved How to Train Your Dragon and Ready or Not 2 :D

Funko Pop. Got my full set of the Kpop Demon Hunters demons :D Love them so. But.. goddamn it. I got the chase figure. Ahh! Which I am so very happy about :D Love that bird. But.. my Jinu is missing. Sobs. So now I have to buy a new set to be sure that I get him. Sigh. Hope to be able to sell my doubles. Ack.
Diverse. A bunch of different things that I bought on my hospital town trip. Got my first Sonny Angels :D They are so cute. Of course, got the ones I wanted least in both packs, hahaha. Oh, well. Bad luck. Sigh. Tried another damn Stranger Things. Another double. Ugh. Got a popmart Labubu magnet; it's so cute. And that I could not resist. Got another Rumi chase pop. Oops. As I have two chase Jinu. Now I have two of her too, ha :D Love. Might be a bit crazy with my collections. Oh, well. My collections are gorgeous ;)
Lego Batman. New game for my Switch 2 :D I have always liked lego games, so I am hoping to love this.
Pop Mart. Eeee. New Mokoko :D It is absolutely precious. Sigh. I love her so much. Paid way too much, though. Oh. But then I got half my money back because of a shipping issue, ha, so I am very happy. <3 Then got two Hirono items. Love the bat plush :D It's adorable. The magnet was not my favorite, but cute.
Pokemon. I did not know I wanted the new trading cards. But then I kept seeing photos. And so I needed them. Ahh. And was lucky to see the release at a local shop in my town, and got one box. <3 I love my cards :) But now I want more. That is going to end up being way too expensive. Sigh. Not buying yet :)

Pikachu. Puppet type of plush :D Expensive. Had to have it, haha. So cute. Different from what I thought it would be, though. Has a hole in the back for your hand. Weird. But I love the sounds. Don't regret it :)
Jellycat. Oops. Some cute plushes that I had to have :D Bigger Bartholomew. Cute seagull and gargoyle.
Squishy Cat. I am obsessed with squishies. Had to share this one that I bought; smells weird. But cute.
Cat t-shirt. Ohhh. I couldn't help but share this epic t-shirt that I bought :D I need several of this, haha :) Looks so very much like my white precious cat. And it is comfy. Was honestly just so very perfect for me.

More Instagram photos here. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)