Saturday, June 1, 2024

In My Mailbox #656

This have been one exhausting week. Gosh. But I'm doing the best that I can :) We had a couple of really nice summer days; one day with 25c+ outside, eee. It was so perfect. Now colder again, ha. But hoping it will only last a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for more summer weather soon. Plus side, it's finally lots of green outside. I love it. But.. this week also sucked. I'm hurting so much. But trying to deal with it. And this week my spa bath just suddenly died. Goddamn it. Have had to buy a new one, which was more than I could afford right now. Sigh. I'm a bit bitter. But I couldn't be without my spa bath either, so yeah. Hoping it will arrive next week :) Plus side, grandpa came home from the hospital this week, after being gone five weeks for an important and big surgery. But he's doing better, finally. Which I'm so very happy about. <3 So yeah. This week have been hard. But I'm doing my best. Not read anything yet, but I will hopefully do so this coming week. This week I'm waiting on Darker by Four :) Hope you are all doing well this week. <3


Sword Catcher. Eee! Thank you Bailey for trading with me :D The ARC looks all kinds of stunning. Love.
Lady Macbeth + A Crown of Ivy and Glass print. Eee! Thank you Jess for trading with me :D I love it so.
Sound the Gong. My personalized copy from Books of Wonder finally made it. Love. Bonus epilogue :D
When Among Crows. I'm so curious about this new novella by Veronica Roth :) It looks all kinds of great.
Tides & Drift. I had to buy this mini book of short stories. For the day I that I'll finally read the books, ha :)
Silver in the Bone. The UK paperback edition. <3 Because of course I had to own this version too, ha :D
Funko Europe. Yeah. Another new big order. Oops. I could not resist. I love those Inside Out 2 ones :D And new Harry Potter ones; I had to get those. More mystery minis, more doubles. But a new Stitch. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)