Saturday, June 29, 2024

In My Mailbox #660

I just spent my evening re-watching Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire. <3 And ugh. I still love this movie the most :) It's amazing. I also finally read a book this week, so yay for that. And I shall be starting a new one in the next few days. Spent days of this week outside in the sun, which is nice. <3 But yeah. I'm also fully exhausted, which sucks. But I'm doing my best :) Also. My sister got a new small dog last week. It's the cutest, so I'm spending lots of time with him too. <3 I got a bunch of mail this week, ack :) Many pop figures. I could not resist, haha. Love them all so much. Sigh. This week I'm waiting on Unraveled :) And shared my review of When Among Crows. <3 Hope you are all doing well :D Oh! Duh. Forgot to mention my new blog header, haha. <3 Got this taken last week sometime. Finally made it my header :) Some of my most favorite books. <3 And outside. With two pop figures too. I love it, haha. Might change the size and the text some more, though. One day, probably. But so far I love my new header. It's more me, ha :)

For the Wolf + For the Throne. Oh, help. This boxset was expensive. But I had to have it. So gorgeous :D
The Darkness Within Us. Fairyloot June edition :) As always, it is gorgeous. Reading this series one day.
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire. My 4K blu-ray steelbook has arrived, eee :D It is precious. Love it so.
Luigi's Mansion 2 HD. Going to play this game soon. Probably, haha :D I just had to own it, of course. <3
Marissa Meyer swag. Eeee! Entered a form by her a while ago. And oh, I love this swag so very much :)
Funko Europe. Yeah. This was a big order. Sobs. I just could not help myself. Sigh. I do need to get some more self-control, haha :D But I love them so. Bought the new Shrek mystery minis; got several awesome ones. But need and want the dragon. Gah. And love the new Shrek pop figures :D They are so cute. And Garfield. And new Frodo. I had to have them. Got Elsa in Disney Princess mystery mini; new one. Love :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)