Saturday, June 22, 2024

In My Mailbox #659

Meh. New week. I'm not doing all that much better, honestly. Sigh. My arm hurts a little less during the day, more during the evening. My wound is aaalmost closed, finally :) Got my new spa bath, at last. It has some faults too, of course. Ugh. So been a bit stressed. But hoping it works out. Tomorrow will be a warm summer day, which I'm looking forward to. <3 I am just trying to take it easy. I hurt all over. My stomach is bad too. My medicine is simply not working. Ugh. So rude. Haven't started reading yet, but shortly :D Got a bit of gorgeous mail this week, oops. <3 I'm just waiting for more summer to arrive. And for my body to stop hurting. Hmph. This week I'm waiting on The Temptation of Magic :) Hope you are all doing well. <3


Icon and Inferno. I know, I have yet to read book one, haha :D But I will read them both. One day, haha :)
There is a Door in This Darkness. I'm unsure if I will read this one. But it's Kristin Cashore, so I own it. <3
Braided. Ha. I know. Book five! And I haven't yet read book one. I'm the worst. Reading them one day :)
Funko Europe. Yeah. I bought more pop figures, haha. <3 Snubbull is from amazon, though. I had to get those new Coraline pins, eee :D Third set they have released. What even. So many. But all gorgeous :D Tried for more mystery minis.. no new ones. Sigh. Still no Max. Sobs. And now they don't have more on the site. Whaaat. How rude. I need her, ahh. Still missing one of the mystery Lord of the Rings bitty pops too, so will keep trying, haha :) I got the chase Smurfette :D Ahh. But I wanted the normal one. So rude :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)