Thursday, October 12, 2023

Twelve Years of Blogging

How has it already been another year? Time is moving so fast lately. I started writing this post last night, just before midnight. So I did remember my blog birthday this year, ha :) But did not finish writing it before today, I was simply too tired. But anyway. Eee! My blog is twelve years old :D No idea where all the time has gone. No giveaway this time, as I haven't had the energy to figure it out, haha. But having one soon, hopefully. I'm still blogging each week. I'm still reading, though I am still not reading a lot. But so far I have read more than I did last year, so I feel that I am making some progress at least :) This has been such a busy year for me. I turned 30 years old :) And my sister took me to Disneyland Paris for my birthday. <3 Only one day, but it was enough :) We had such a great time. See my blog post about it here. And my cat turned 10 years as well. <3 She still behaves as if she is a kitten most of the time, haha :) I still use twitter daily, which is where I share all small details about my daily life. I have also started posting on instagram every single day, though that might become less during the months of no daylight soon. But I still haven't gotten many followers, ha, but I still love taking photos and sharing them anyway :) So I do not mind. <3

I don't actually have that much else to share about this past year. We had such a great summer, though I wish it had been even hotter. But we did have many great summer days, which was nice. Now it's so very cold, though, and it has started snowing too. Brrr. At least this means that Christmas is near now, haha :) But yeah. I'm mostly just waiting for summer to come back again, ha. My health is still bad, still have my four chronic diseases and still have problems with them all. It's difficult. But I'm doing okay. <3 This year have also been such a great book year for me. I got so so so many books. Ahh. So many precious ones to add to all my collections, eee. And I have read more amazing books this year than in a while, so that's good. I may have also gotten way too many funko pop figures this year. But oh. I have no room for more books or pop figures, yet I can't make myself stop buying any of them. Sigh. My love for it all is too much, haha :) I also still play pokemon go daily and animal crossing new horizons and pocket camp as well. <3 Anyway. I still blog. And I am not planning on quitting anytime soon. I still love reading. I still love writing super long reviews, ha. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope you are all doing great. <3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)