Saturday, October 21, 2023

In My Mailbox #624

New week, new mail to share about, haha :D I got waaay too many pop figures this week. Oops. But I had to have them all, ack. <3 I also read a new book this week too :) Sadly just a two star. Sigh. But at least I read it, ha. And I have my next two reads ready as well. Hopefully starting a new book tomorrow :) I have been a little better this week. First a whole lot of pain in my joints. But it's getting better. Hopefully. So I'm trying to take it easy. But I'm still going on daily walks, which is good :) Probably, ha. But yeah. I'm better. But not good. Also, it's getting darker and darker outside and inside. Hmph. I'm not looking forward to the weeks of no sun. Sigh. Though Christmas is around that time too, and I cannot wait for that. <3 But yeah. I don't like the dark. It ruins my photos, ha :D We also got a little snow back. Now gone again. Ugh. Hoping it will be back soon, ha. Anyway. This week I'm waiting on Not Quite a Ghost :D And I shared my review of Bee Bakshi and the Gingerbread Sisters :) Hope you are all well. <3 Have a great weekend :D

Sword Catcher. US hardcover and UK Waterstones special :D They both look gorgeous. Excited for this.
The Hurricane Wars. Waterstones exclusive :D It just looks stunning and I'm hoping this will be great :)
The Fragile Threads of Power. My Waterstones exclusive signed edition arrived :) And it looks stunning.
Mister Magic. I wasn't sure about getting this, as I didn't like her other adult horror. But giving it a try :D
Divine Rivals. I know. I already have this UK hardcover. But mine is read, so wanted one un-read, ha :)
Silver in the Bone. Same with this. Though I have the UK signed copy, and this is not signed. Needed it.
A Fire Endless. Now I got both books in this series. Though I prefer hardcovers, oops. Reading one day.
Movies. I still love buying blu-rays, eee :D I so cannot wait to watch Cocaine Bear soon, finally, haha. <3
Funko Europe. They finally sent me the correct Pluto :) I think I will sell Freddy; not for me. He was a free gift, haha :D And ohhh. I was able to get that Luffy One Piece poster. And I'm keeping it. Looks awesome.

Funko Europe. Yeah. This was two big orders. Sobs. Cost me so much. Sigh. But I love them, ahh :D I'm so thrilled about all the new Stranger Things pop figures, eee. And I got them all. Sigh. Love. Still tried to get the mystery mini Max, still failed. Got two sodas; Stitch is so adorable. And I got Sandy Claws chase, where the regular one looks better. Uuugh. So I have ordered a new one, hahaha :) I always get all the "uglier" chase figures. How rude. Never the pretty ones that I actually want, ha :) All the other pops are adorable too. I just love them all. Had to get the Looney Tunes HP houses; so cute. Love my Garfield :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)