Saturday, October 28, 2023

In My Mailbox #625

This have been a pretty busy week for me. I somehow managed to read two books in three days :D Eee! And they were both five star reads for me. Sigh. I am so happy about that, haha :) Then I wrote two long reviews as well, which made me too exhausted, haha. But I survived :) Hoping to read a new book next week too. <3 Though first there is a hospital visit on Monday. Ugh. It will be hard. But hopefully surviving that long day too, ha :) I got a bunch of gorgeous mail this week, ack. Less next week, though, finally. Ha. I have bought too much. Ugh. But I needed it all. Oops. I shall do better though. I hope. Some new blog posts. I shared my review of Strike the Zither :D This week I'm waiting on Return of the Vengeful Queen :) And I shared my review of Sound the Gong. <3 Hope you are all doing well. Happy almost Halloween :D

Lore + Silver in the Bone. Precious :D New exclusive French editions. I had to have. Love the edges. <3
The Unmaking of June Farrow. So so behind on books by Adrienne. Aaack. But I own them all, at least :)
Midnight Showing. Book two in this new adult series by Megan :) Hoping to read the first one soon, ack.
The Night Hunt. US hardcover has arrived :D And I think it looks gorgeous. Reading this onesoon, I hope.
A Study in Drowning. Owlcrate version :D Eee! I got to buy this brand new from Norway, cheap. Love :)
A Study in Drowning Swag. Ahh! Thank you so much Ava for this gorgeous pre-order swag :D I love it so.
Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Been waiting ages for this game :D It's a bit hard, ack. But I'm loving it still :)
Taylor Swift The Eras Tour T-Shirt. EEE! Finally got this one :D To be worn in August in London. <3 Yess.
Taylor Swift The Eras Tour. Popcorn tin + cup :D Thank you so much Kerri for helping me get these. <3

Funko Europe. Oops. A new order, of course. Finally got Jasmine :D Now only missing Tiana. Hoping she will be back in stock soon. I love that D&D white bear thing. It's stunning. I had to have it, ha :) Love. <3
Funko Nordic. Eee! Four stunning pop figures for my latest ambassador gift :D Thank you very much. <3
Miraculous Ladybug. I'm still buying these stunning dolls, haha :D Missing just a few now. Love this one.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)