Saturday, October 14, 2023

In My Mailbox #623

Hello :) This week have been both good and bad. I finished reading Champion of Fate, which was true perfection. Oh. I loved it so very much, yesss. And I'm starting a new book tomorrow, hopefully :) I also got a bunch of lovely books this week. Oops. And getting more pop figures next week, ha. The psoriasis cuts on my heels and fingers healed fast, thankfully. But I have a different kind of pain these days which is killing me. Sigh. I am having a medicine break, since April. My stomach is still okay, so I do not want to start it again. But my arthritis is currently murdering me. I haven't had pain like this since I was small, as I have been on medicine my whole life. But yeah. Now I am dying a little. It hurts so much, all my joints. My entire left arm has been so painful for a few weeks. And my knee keeps hurting. And my hips and ankles. So, yeah. I hurt. But I am dealing with it. Probably, haha. Might have to call the hospital this coming week and ask to be put back on the medicine. Uugh. But the side effects can be so so very bad, so I wanted to survive without it for a while. But, well. I cannot keep having this type of pain either. Ack! Anyway. I have watched The Fall of the House of Usher this week, which was pretty great :) I wish I could say that I saw the Taylor Swift Eras tour movie last night. But I did not. Sobs. My small town is not getting it. Ahhh. They can't afford it. What even. So, yeah. I won't be able to watch it in the cinema. Sobs. I so hope it will be on streaming soon, ahh. Pretty please. Aaalso! My blog turned 12 this week :D Ahh! So old already, ha. Feel like I have been blogging forever. And of course I'm not stopping anytime soon :) Oops. This weekly post of mine ended up being way too long. Sorry about that :) If anyone is actually reading my updates, haha :) Three new posts this week :) I shared my review of Champion of Fate :D This week I'm waiting on When Among Crows :) And I shared my Twelve Years of Blogging post. <3 Hope that you are all doing great :D

Night of the Witch. The gorgeous hardcover edition of this book. I had to have it, of course :) Stunning.
Sword Catcher. Got my first of many copies; the UK paperback edition :D So very excited for this book.
The Fragile Threads of Power. Gorgeous US hardcover edition. I must get caught up on this series soon.
Prince of Thorns & Nightmares. I couldn't help but get this one, haha. Got the Eric one. Reading one day.
The Night Hunt. UK paperback edition :D Will be reading my hardcover, but had to have both. Excited :)
If I Have To Be Haunted. Ahh! First official Fairyloot YA book subscription. Looks gorgeous. I'm curious.
Lore + Silver in the Bone. Bought from Chest of Fandoms; German editions. Colored edges. Perfect :)
Detective Pikachu Returns. I am pretty excited about this new pokemon game :D It looks very adorable.
Barbie Doll. At last got my Barbie doll as well, haha :) I just had to have Barbie and Ken. I love them lots.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)