Saturday, October 7, 2023

In My Mailbox #622

Sigh. This week have been preeetty exhausting for me. Gosh. But I'm alive, ha :) And I have also started reading a new book, finally, eee :D Champion of Fate is so so so good. <3 I'm slow to read, of course, but loving it so. Didn't get to read more today, but lots tomorrow, I hope. And I got a whole bunch of mail this week too. Oops. All the books and all the pop figures, ahh. So much awesome. <3 I have been in a lot of pain this week. My shoulder started hurting; it was the actual worst for days and days. From my shoulder to my elbow to my wrist. It's better now, but not good. Ouch. And yesterday I had a hospital appointment, which made me be gone the entire day, and it hurt. I have psoriasis cuts all over my fingers and my heels too. Shudders. So, yeah. Yesterday hurt. But it was such a good day too, with good food and a tiny bit of shopping and swimming in the best pool. Okay, no swimming, but bathing, haha :) Winter is officially here too. Been snowing a little, though it isn't fully sticking yet. But so cold. Brrr. Not ready for months of cold and dark, ha :) Anyway. This week I'm waiting on A Ruse of Shadows. <3 I hope you are all doing well :D

The Fragile Threads of Power. My signed UK paperback edition. I had to buy this version, ha :) So pretty.
Percy Jackson: The Chalice of the Gods. Both editions arrived, ha :) Signed waterstones special, I love it.
Find Him Where You Left Him Dead. Hardcover has arrived :D Of course I had to own this finished copy.
A River Enchanted. One of the two books in this duology; ordered them both on sale; to read one day, ha.
The Scarlet Veil. I know, have not finished the trilogy. But this Waterstones edition looks so pretty. Love.
The Forest Grimm. I'm excited about this book, as I think it sounds pretty great :D Hope to love this a lot.
Girl of Nightmares ARC. EEE! Thank you so much Mikaella for trading this with me :D I love it so much.
Lore Keychain. Ahh. I am so excited to have this gorgeous swag from Lore :D I bought this from depop :)
Champion of Fate swag. EEE! Biggest thank you to Kendare for this perfect pre-order swag. <3 I love it.
Funko Europe. Oops. Bunch of new pop figures :D I love them all. Sigh. Many new Christmas ones, ha :)
Peach car + Encanto Cards + Bukowski. What I bought on my hospital trip, ha. Love it all. Cutest plush :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)