Saturday, June 24, 2023

In My Mailbox #607

This week have gone by so fast. Gosh! We have had summer this past week. Sigh. Around 20c and full sun and it has been so hot and I am loving it the most. Been sitting outside for hours each day, ha. It is just the best. <3 A day of rest tomorrow, then hopefully more sun next week too :) I did manage to read a book earlier this week, though. And I know what I'm reading next as well. One very short book, one long one, haha. Hoping to start the short one very soon :) I got way too much mail this week. Oh. But I am so very much in love with it all, eee. So much amazing. <3 A couple of new posts. I shared my review of The Shadow Sister :) This week I'm waiting on Anna Dressed in Blood :D New cover. Hope you are well. <3

Silver in the Bone. Fairyloot edition :D EEE! It is precious. Bought from a Norwegian seller. It's perfect.
Divine Rivals. Andye told me to read this book. So I had to get it, haha :D It looks and sounds amazing.
The Witcher. Book three tv-show-tie-in :D I had to get this one too, of course. Just for the covers. Oops.
Funko Europe. Oh. Help. I ordered more pop figures. Sobs. I had to. I love them all. A new Geralt too :)
Squishmallows. This cute shark plush had to be mine. Oh. It is just adorable, haha :D I love my plushes.
Pokemon + Animal Crossing. More tin trading card boxes. <3 And a cute Animal Crossing card game :)

Package from America. From my lovely friend, Theresa. <3 EEE! Thank you so much my precious friend. You are the very best :) Gosh. I am so thankful to her for helping me get all of these. Eee. Not pictured, a whole bunch of EOS lip balms that is impossible to get in Norway. <3 So happy. I bought most of these :)
The Ballad of Never After + Chain of Gold + Stellarlune. Barnes & Noble exclusives :D All so aaamazing.
The Art of Theft ARC. Ahh! Got this beauty as a gift from Theresa. <3 And gosh. It is so precious. Love.
Funko Pop Anastasia. Ohhh. I have been wanting this one for so long. So happy to finally have this. <3
Swag. Eee! A few gifts from Theresa. <3 Love the SGE poster. And a bunch of pre-order offers, eee :D Thank you the most for helping me get these. Seasparrow. I'm the Girl. Cursed. Stellarlune. Love it. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)