Saturday, June 3, 2023

In My Mailbox #604

Not sure how it happened, but I have suddenly finished reading three books in one week. Ahh. But so happy about it, haha :D Been ages since I have actually wanted to read this much. And I am so excited about it. May need a little break now, though, as I just finished a book that ruined me. Yeah. Need some recovering. And I have written three reviews this week too, sharing links to them all below. Oops. I may be fully exhausted, haha. But good too. Of course, I have also been sick all week, which fully sucks. I got my second cold during the same month. So rude. Finally feeling a little better, but yeah. It has been hard. But I have read a lot. And that just makes me so happy, haha :) Oh, and I have been a little better, did not buy any pop figures this week, lol. Only because they did not release any I wanted yet. Oops. Haha :) But I did get a bunch of books, haha. Gah. New blog posts. I shared my review of The Isles of the Gods. <3 This week I'm waiting on Artifice :D I shared my review of Together We Rot :) And I shared my review of Silver in the Bone, eee. <3 Hope you are all doing well this week :) I'm waiting for some sunny weather.

Blade Breaker. I bought book one, forgot about this sequel. Oops. Now I own them :) Reading one day.
The Ruby Code. I'm so very excited about this new book by Jessica :D Eee. I'm going to love it, I know.
Hell Bent. Finally got to order the uk paperback edition of this book, oops. A little late to get it, though :)
Bridgerton. I had to get both of these, as I have the first tv-show tie-in, haha :) I shall read them one day.
The Witcher. And I had to get these tv-show tie-in books too, oops :) They just look way too pretty. Sigh.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)