Saturday, December 31, 2022

In My Mailbox #582

Another week gone by. I have loved this Christmas week so very much. <3 Lots of good food and good time with my family. Loved the presents that I got, eee :D Sharing some of them below. <3 The week has been a little exhausting, but so good. I have had a great Christmas. And I hope all of you have as well :) Sharing my best books of 2022 list later today. <3 This week I'm waiting on Together We Rot :D Hope you are all having the most wonderful Holiday season. <3 And staying safe these days. Merry Christmas. <3

Stranger Things Pop-Up. Eee. Had to wish for this precious :D And oh. It is all kinds of awesome. Love.
This Savage Song. Got this gorgeous for Christmas :D A newish special editions; I so so loved this book.
Animal Crossing. A whole bunch of awesome :D Love the light. Love the beads. Love the Switch cases.
Pokemon. Love the pokeball, eee. It is gorgeous. And the Pikachu box. Had wished for these as well :)
Stranger Things Funko. Only item that I have bought that arrived this week :) Love this pop figure lots.
Monkee. EEE! I am SO happy about getting this one for Christmas :D Ahh! He is SO awesome. Love!

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)