Saturday, December 17, 2022

In My Mailbox #580

ALMOST CHRISTMAS :D In just one week! AHH! I am SO excited. Time to start watching Christmas movies, I think. But I am so behind on reading too. Hmm. Will try my best to read two more books in the next two weeks. Ack! I might manage it, as I'm planning on reading a short ebook story by Marissa Meyer first, ha :D It's on Goodreads, so it definitely counts, lol. <3 Then I'm thinking of reading one of my many new middle grade books :) So I'm hoping to manage it. I had wanted to read my eARC of A Crown of Ivy and Glass this year. But.. I'm hoping to be able to get a print ARC of it to read instead, ack :) So waiting a little more. <3 Anyway. I'm still playing pokemon violet :D Though a few days now without playing. Ack. Been too busy and just haven't had time for anything. How rude. Done a buunch of shopping this week. Oops. But it's all good :) Not feeling the best, though. Everything hurts. But I'm good enough, I guess :) This week I'm waiting on The Isles of the Gods :D Hope you're all doing the best. <3 Merry Christmas :D


Lumara. I'm excited about this new book by Melissa Landers :D Loved her first book, years ago. <3
Funko Pop. Oh. A couple of new orders from Funko Europe, haha :D I just.. cannot stop ordering from them. Sobs. It has cost me way, way too much. And taken way too much space. Oops. I shall do better from now on. Probably. May already be waiting on two more orders.. hahaha. Oh. Anyway :D Love my exclusives. Love the new Disney Mystery Mini boxes. A little sad to have gotten three of nine doubles.. but they are adorable :) Still not gotten the last two I'm missing from the Villainous Valentines minis. Ugh.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)