Saturday, December 24, 2022

In My Mailbox #581

Merry Christmas :D Eee! Today is Christmas day here in Norway, where we celebrate everything; eating and opening presents, haha. <3 As it ended up being a Saturday this year, I have put together this post a few days before and scheduled it for today. I hope you are all having the best Christmas :D I am. <3 And am so excited for today; turkey and presents, haha. It will be such a good day :) And a good week too. <3 Not sharing much more. No new books this time, but a bunch of pop figures, oops. I shared my review of The Phantom of Linkshire Manor. <3 This week I'm waiting on Team Chu and the Epic Hero Quest :D And shared my review of This Appearing House :) I hope you are all having the most wonderful Christmas. <3

Funko Nordic. The four in boxes pop figures were a gift from Funko Nordic :D Eee! Love! Thank you. <3
Funko Europe. Oh. And all the rest is two orders that I placed from Funko Europe. Sobs. So very much money. Oh. But so much awesome, eee. I love them all so much. Sigh. Three of six Sodas were chase versions. The Batman one was a free gift. I did not really want the other two as Chase versions, haha, so I have now ordered them again, oops, to most likely get the regular versions :) Oh! Wait. Some of the pop figures were from an EMP order. All the new Disney ones and the dragon. Love all of them :D I got more mystery mini Disney; three new ones. Yesss. Now I have 9 of the 12 :D Love! Tried more Villainous ones. No new ones. Rude. And ahh. Love my Maleficent. And my Binx cat. <3 I am too addicted to funko pops.


Funko Europe. Oops! I ordered this on Thursday. And it arrived already Friday. Ahh! I.. could not resist buying these new exclusives. Oh. So much awesome, eee. <3 Bought more Disney mystery mini. But no new ones now, though. But I'm just missing three, and they are rarer, so might not get them at all, ha :) But I will try a few more times, haha. Love my new Stitch. <3 And my new Toto :D Eee. SO cute. I bought a new Winifred Soda. Got the regular, ha :) Bought new Santa Jack; got the chase AGAIN. What even.

More Instagram photos here. <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)