Saturday, November 26, 2022

In My Mailbox #577

This week have been good and bad. I'm goddamn exhausted all the time and things take forever to get done. It took me ages to read Cursed. But I finally managed to finish it yesterday, eee :D By staying up way too late to read. Oops. But it was so good. Sigh. And I feel a little more relaxed now, that I can do other things too, finally, ha :) So I'm right now watching 1899 on Netflix, which I'm excited about. I liked Dark a lot. So far this is pretty good too. Anyway. This week. I ordered way too much stuff. Sobs. All my money, gone. But worth it, to me :) I went to my first Christmas concert, with Chris Medina and Alejandro Fuentes. <3 See instagram photo below :) It was awesome. Other than that, the week has been busy. I hurt all over. But keep trying to do everything even so. The sun is now officially gone for weeeks. No more daylight. So have started taking Christmas tree photos to share on instagram, ha :) I don't really like the darker images. Sigh. But it will have to do, for a while now :) I like the photos I have taken, somewhat. <3 Got a bunch of gorgeous mail this week too, ha :D And more next week. Sobs. This week I'm waiting on A Crown of Ivy and Glass. <3 And shared my review of Cursed :D I hope that you are all doing well. <3

Cursed. My second hardcover has arrived, oops. <3 One for reading, one for not. Only my favorites :)
Scattered Showers. I bought this for the Simon Snow short stories, despite having only read book one.
Demon in the Wood. Waterstones edition :) Though.. only a one page letter as a bonus? So little, ack :)
Pokemon Scarlet/Violet. Yesss. Love the gold steelbook version. <3 Playing Violet. Loving it very much.
Smurfs Vileaf. I couldn't resist buying this game for my Switch. Looks pretty adorable. I love the Smurfs.
Pokemon GO. Bought the final two trading card tin boxes I didn't have, ha :) They are just too cute. Love.
Funko Europe. Oops. They got in more new pop figures. Sobs. Help. I'm buying too much. But ahh. Got to buy the Jaws boat moment, finally :D It is awesome. Love my Miguel. Love Baymax. And Stitch. But I wish I had gotten the chase version of them both, ha :) More minis, finally a new one :D Missing two now.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)