Saturday, June 5, 2021

In My Mailbox #500

This week have gone by super fast. Gosh. I managed to read a book early this week, eee. I am so happy with that. <3 It was perfection. Sigh. Hoping to read more in a few days :) And then we had summer days for a few short days, ahh. It was warm and sunny and so perfect. Was outside for hours for days. It was the best. I have a lovely tan, haha :) Hope we get more summer days here. Fingers crossed. Yesterday I looked for a new Animal Crossing New Horizons villager, and finally got one of those I have been looking for: Marina. <3 She is adorable. So happy. A little bit of mail this week :) All gorgeous. I shared my review for Skyborn: Sparrow Rising. <3 This week I'm waiting on The Excalibur Curse :) Hope you're all okay. <3

Undying. Eee! Thank you for trading this precious ARC with me Jordan. <3 So happy to own this lovely.
The Ones We're Meant to Find. UK/AUS edition has finally arrived :D It looks gorgeous. But damaged.
Pop figures. Eee. These two from Raya and the Last Dragon are beyond adorable. I had to buy them :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)