Saturday, June 19, 2021

In My Mailbox #502

Another week gone by. I'm doing okay :) I had some bad headaches after my second corona vaccine, but it's better now, thankfully. Waiting for more summer weather. Hopefully soon :D One book read this week. Hoping to read another shortly; I have some awesome ones to read that I'm excited about. A little bit of mail this week too, all gorgeous. A couple of new posts. I shared my review of Strange Creatures :) This week I'm waiting on Crime and Carpetbags. <3 I saw Luca on Disney+ yesterday, and it was so so very perfect. Loved it lots. I'm behind on everything, but getting there someday. Hope you are doing okay. <3

The Wolf and the Woodsman. Won this pre-order from Rin. <3 Thank you :D So excited for this one, eee.
For the Wolf. Now gotten the US edition too :D I very, very much want to love this one. <3 Reading soon.
Ratchet & Clank. A new game I bought for my Playstation 5 :D Eee. But oops. I need to play it too, haha.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)