Saturday, June 26, 2021

In My Mailbox #503

Another week gone by. Gosh. Time is moving so fast. Still waiting for real summer heat. Hmph. Hopefully soon. I haven't been doing so well this past week, as I keep having these awful headaches pretty much daily. Even worse after I got my medicine this Thursday. Sigh. It sucks. And I do not know why it keeps hurting. Hoping it will pass soon. Hmph. Because of this pain, I haven't been able to read yet, or do any catching up. Hoping to get to do more shortly. I did get some aaamazing mail this week, though, so I am beyond happy about that :D Eee. This week I'm waiting on The Hollow Heart. <3 And eee. I shared the cover for Extasia :D Love. I hope you are all still doing well and staying safe. <3 I'm doing the best I can.


The Prison Healer + Lore + For the Wolf + Curse of the Phoenix + How to Save a Queendom + The Rise of Flynn Rider. EEE! Thank you GodOfWax for trading all of these ARCs with me :D I am so happy about them all. <3 Sigh. Excited to read them all too. Thank you Becky for helping me get them to Norway :)
The Other Side of the Sky. Thank you so much Eileen for trading this ARC with me :D Happy to own it.
Rule of Wolves pre-order. YAY! Thank you so very much Becky for helping me get this amazing swag :D
Funko Loungefly. Ahh! My very first Loungefly backpack :D And it is stunning. Sigh. I love it very much. Tangled is my favorite Disney movie. <3 Also a Stitch purse, which is fully adorable. Love it all so much.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)