Saturday, April 3, 2021

In My Mailbox #491

I am all kinds of exhausted and dead this week. Sigh. Feeling so sick. But doing my best too :) I just took up my spa bath today. Ahh! I am so very excited. It will take a couple of days to reach 42C, but sigh. I am so happy. Still fully winter and a little cold, but I don't mind. I sadly haven't read anything this week. Just haven't had the time for it. I started re-watching Stranger Things with my mom; her first time. <3 Only a few episodes left :) It's awesome, as always. So yeah. Behind on everything. But hoping to catch up more soonish. One new blog post. This week I'm waiting on Any Sign of Life. <3 Because of Easter, there was only one day of mail this week, so nothing for me. Aw. But I have downloaded a few eARCs, so sharing about those below. I hope to read this new week. Hope you are doing good and staying safe, always. <3




Beasts and Beauty: Dangerous Tales. Eeee. I love Soman. These stories sounds all kinds of incredible.
Any Sign of Life. I simply cannot wait to read this one. <3 It sounds all kinds of awesome. So excited.
The Hollow Heart. I couldn't resist downloading this sequel. I peeked. I'm excited about this one a lot :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)