Saturday, February 20, 2021

In My Mailbox #485

Oh, hello. This week have been a little crazy. I just spent all day long playing Pokemon GO, which has ruined me, but was awesome too. And my nephew got so so happy when he got a Playstation 5 too, eee. So happy. <3 And oh gods. I got the most awesome mail this week. Eee. SO very happy. Best package arrived from Alyssa, eee. Two pictures shared of all of that, haha. <3 And oh. This week I also watched Love Alarm on Netflix, also Korean, because of main boy from Sweet Home, Song Kang, being in it. I so regret it. My heart is ruined forever. It broke me. And I loved it so goddamn much. That boy is my favorite. And now I must see everything he's in. And oh gods, new season next month. I need it. Worst cliffhanger. Drama. Heartbreak. It killed me so. But so good too. Sigh. So yeah. Still waiting on news about season two of Sweet Home, though, haha. I need that the most. So anyway. Some stunning mail this week, eee. Sadly nothing read. Aw. But soon, I hope. I just don't feel like it yet. My body huuurts. So yeah. But soon. So just one new post. This week I'm waiting on All These Bodies, ahh. <3 I hope you are all still safe :)

Fable. Okay, I still haven't read this gorgeous thing, but had to own this UK paperback of it too, haha :)
The Island. Eee. Thank you to the publisher for sending me this finished copy as a gift :) Looks awesome.
Super Mario 3D World. Oh, I am excited about this game. I loved it on my WiiU. This will be even better.
Funko Pop. AHH! Thank you so much to Funko Nordic for this most perfect gift :D Oh my gosh. Love it.


First: Thank you so much to Alyssa for helping me get all of this, eee. <3 I paid for all of this. And she let me use her US address to get it all, then shipped it to me later. I am so, so happy. And beyond thankful.
Taylor Swift Cardigan. AHH! I am SO happy to have bought this cardigan :D A little big, but so so perfect.
Unlocked. Eee. I had to order this via B&N, haha, for the bonus content. Sigh. So behind on these books.
Kate & Jesse. Have wanted this short novella for ages, and finally got to order it. I very much adore Erin.
Marrowbone. I might not be able to watch this in Norway. Oops. But loved it so on Netflix. 3 times. Sigh.
CDs. Folklore target edition. <3 New Katy Perry. Frozen 2. And signed Folklore with card :D Ahh! Love.
POPs. Eee. I am SO excited to own these. Bigger ones were crazy expensive here. Smaller exclusive :)

First: Thank you so much to Alyssa for helping me get all of this, eee. <3 Most are pre-order offers, where I bought the book, and Alyssa let me use her US address. <3 Beyond thankful. And a few gifts from her :)
Swag. There is so so much pre-order swag here. Oh my gosh. I'm beyond happy with all of it, eee. There is The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. There is Among the Beasts & Briars. There is Lightbringer. There is The Other Side of the Sky. There is Skyhunter. There is Instant Karma. There is Grishaverse, two books. And then gorgeous Megan Shepherd swag that I got from Alyssa. <3 Eee. And that most perfect School for Good and Evil pin from her too. Sigh. And I bought that Iggy from Shannon Messenger pin :) And that awesome Lord of the Rings card set. <3 Just. Thank you so much Alyssa. <3 You are the most amazing.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)