Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday #452

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

MIDNIGHT SUN BY STEPHENIE MEYER


Goodreads Description:

When Edward Cullen and Bella Swan met in Twilight, an iconic love story was born. But until now, fans have heard only Bella’s side of the story. At last, readers can experience Edward’s version in the long-awaited companion novel, Midnight Sun.

This unforgettable tale as told through Edward’s eyes takes on a new and decidedly dark twist. Meeting beautiful, mysterious Bella is both the most intriguing and unnerving event he has experienced in his long life as a vampire. As we learn more fascinating details about Edward’s past and the complexity of his inner thoughts, we understand why this is the defining struggle of his life. How can he let himself fall in love with Bella when he knows that he is endangering her life?

In Midnight Sun, Stephenie Meyer transports us back to a world that has captivated millions of readers and, drawing on the classic myth of Hades and Persephone, brings us an epic novel about the profound pleasures and devastating consequences of immortal love.


Hardcover, 672 pages
Expected publication: August 4th 2020 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here

Well. I mean. Of course I am so excited about this one :D Twilight was the books that got me into reading. The first books I loved. Robert Pattinson still my favorite actor. Though it has been years now since I last read these books. So so so many years. And I know I need to do a re-read before Midnight Sun. Oops. I am nervous. I know I will still love Twilight. I know I will hate many of the other books. I mean, fuck Jacob. Uuugh. I am not pleased, haha. But still. I am still excited about re-reading these books soon, eee :D As I am very much excited that Midnight Sun is finally getting published. I mean, of course, I read the leaked unfinished version back then. Oops. Didn't we all? Haha. So yeah. I'm so so so curious about this one :D
What are you waiting for on this iconic Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)