Saturday, June 13, 2020

In My Mailbox #449

This week have once again gone by way too fast. How rude. But been a good week too. I finally got my medicine. Went okay and safe. Got two books, still waiting on tons. Oops. Still playing Animal Crossing each day, eee. And it is still the best. Sigh. And I am reading too, which I am also very happy about. Have all my next reads planned, and hoping to not get distracted, haha. I'm still behind on catching up, though. Hoping my wrist will begin hurting less, now that I have my medicine again. Fingers crossed. I shared my review of Aurora Burning. <3 This week I'm waiting on Midnight Sun :D And shared my second review of The Oddmire: Changeling :) We are finally getting some warmth and sun these days. It is the best. Sigh. And also. My spa bath have been at service. For four weeks on Monday. Uuugh. But it should finally be back with me on Monday too. I am so upset. But hoping it is like perfect and new. Hmph. I have missed my baths way too much. Hope you are all doing well. <3 The world is still a mess. I'm doing better, finally, though, since I got my medicine this week, eee :) Well, still exhausted, but my stomach is so much better.


The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. I had to buy this one. Oops. I'm so curious, cannot help it, haha :)
King of Scars. New UK signed paperback edition from Waterstones, eee. Must read it one day soonish :)


The Other Side of the Sky + You Were Never Here. Eee! I simply had to get these two from Edelweiss when they showed up :D Gosh. Still so thankful to HarperTeen for having me auto-approved on there. Sigh. It's the best. So yeah. I cannot wait to read both of these :D Hopefully very soon. <3 So excited.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)