Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday #450

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

ONE TRUE KING (The School for Good and Evil #6)
BY SOMAN CHAINANI

Goodreads Description:

Beyond Good and Evil. Beyond Ever Afters.

The fairy tale of Sophie and Agatha comes to a dramatic conclusion in this sixth and final book of Soman Chainani’s New York Times bestselling fantasy series.

Who will sit on Camelot’s throne and rule the Endless Woods? Who will be the One True King? Prepare yourself for the End of Ends . . .

Hardcover, 496 pages
Expected publication: June 2nd 2020 by HarperCollins
Pre-Order here and here

I feel like I have waited forever for the final book in this series. Gosh. It is going to be so very good, eee. I am so nervous, though, haha. But very hopeful for happy endings :) I just don't really want this series to actually end. Hmph. Love these books so very much. And oh gosh. It is out in less than a week! Ahh! And look at that gorgeous cover :D Love. So much. I will be re-reading the first books now in June. Can't wait.
What are you waiting for on this epic Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)