Saturday, May 30, 2020

In My Mailbox #447

This past week have gone by so fast. Gah. Haven't read a book, but I started re-reading Aurora Rising, and have made it halfway. So yay for that. And fully behind on everything else, as always. Yeah. Health sucks. Still waiting on medicine. Have a hopeful date for getting more, but unsure. Hmm. My wrist is still hurting every time I use my laptop. So simply not getting anything done. So rude. So only one new blog post. This week I'm waiting on One True King. <3 Only one book made it to my mailbox this week. Ugh. Waiting on many, but seems to be taking about a whole month to make it here these days. Which sucks. But all my books should get here one day, I suppose :) Hope you are all staying safe and are doing well.



DEV1AT3. Pretty US paperback edition :D I.. have not read this second book just yet. Ahh. But very soon.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)