Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cress Tuesday #72

Eeek! Have you all seen the summary for Winter yet? :D It's on goodreads, here. <3 And it is perfection. And now I'm even more excited. And omg. 800 pages! It will be so huge. And gorgeous. I just cannot wait. I know that Winter will be amazing. <3 Because I really loved Cinder, Scarlet, Cress & Fairest. I also cannot wait for all the other upcoming books by Marissa; especially Heartless :D So excited for everything that she writes. I will be re-reading these books pretty soon, I think, because I have waited more than long enough already. Ack. And I love them so much. Just wishing it was November already. Sigh. Waiting for Winter has taken forever, but I know the wait will be worth it. I'm thinking about doing these teasers until November. We'll see :D I love sharing them. I hope you are all enjoying these small and awesome teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3 Have you read it yet?


~

She was the most beautiful human being Scarlet had ever seen. Yet there was one anomaly. Or--three. The right side of the girl's face was marred by three scars that cut down her cheek from the corner of her eye to her jaw. Like perpetual tears. Strangely, the flaws on her skin didn't reduce her beauty, but almost accentuated it. Almost compelled a person to stare at her longer, unable to peel their eyes away.


~


Scarlet's first real look at Winter.
Oh, I cannot wait to get to know her more.


Huge thank you to Marissa Meyer and Macmillan Kids for letting me share these gorgeous Cress Tuesday teasers with you all. <3 They are the bestest. Thank you so much. I hope you are all loving the teasers :D I know that I am loving finding them and sharing them with you all. If you haven’t yet read Cress, I hope these teasers are making you more excited about it. <3 I’m sharing all these teasers from my stunning hardcover of Cress. Well, from one of my copies. I might be owning a whole bunch of them :D

4 comments:

  1. Winterrrrrr! How much longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this book!! Cannot wait for the next one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you chose this quote, girl! I seriously cannot wait to get to know Winter more. And JACIN. <3 They are gonna be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing quote as always! I so will need to re-read all three books before Winter comes out!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)