Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cress Tuesday #73

Oh! The cover for Winter has been revealed. Sigh. Swoon. It is perfect. But.. full size of it isn't out yet, so I haven't been able to blog about it yet. Sad face. Hoping it will be up shortly :D Fingers crossed. Eeek! Have you all seen the summary for Winter yet? :D It's on goodreads, here. <3 And it is perfection. And now I'm even more excited. And omg. 800 pages! It will be so huge. And gorgeous. I just cannot wait. I know that Winter will be amazing. <3 Because I really loved Cinder, Scarlet, Cress & Fairest. I also cannot wait for all the other upcoming books by Marissa; especially Heartless :D So excited for everything that she writes. I will be re-reading these books pretty soon, I think, because I have waited more than long enough already. Ack. And I love them so much. Just wishing it was November already. Sigh. Waiting for Winter has taken forever, but I know the wait will be worth it. I'm thinking about doing these teasers until November. We'll see :D I love sharing them. I hope you are all enjoying these small and awesome teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3 Have you read it yet?


~

Suddenly she was crying, without knowing when the tears had started. Thorne's hands had found her
 elbows, tender and gentle. There was a moment in which she expected to be taken into his arms,
 pressed warm and safe against his chest. She yearned for it. But instead, he shook her--hard.

~


 I adore how cute Cress is, how she is crushing on Thorne so early on.
And how he does nothing about it, lol. They are adorable. 


Huge thank you to Marissa Meyer and Macmillan Kids for letting me share these gorgeous Cress Tuesday teasers with you all. <3 They are the bestest. Thank you so much. I hope you are all loving the teasers :D I know that I am loving finding them and sharing them with you all. If you haven’t yet read Cress, I hope these teasers are making you more excited about it. <3 I’m sharing all these teasers from my stunning hardcover of Cress. Well, from one of my copies. I might be owning a whole bunch of them :D

2 comments:

  1. The Winter cover is SO PRETTY. I can't wait to see the apple in real life. :D
    Oh this quote. I need to re-read this whole series! But yes, I love Cress and Thorne. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS!! The cover for Winter is AMAZING!! GAH! Cannot wait for November noooow!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)