Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday #630

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

UNDER THE SURFACE BY DIANA URBAN

Goodreads Description:

An epic survival-thriller about four teens who get lost in the Paris catacombs for days—a gripping and propulsive story of love, danger, betrayal, and hope… even when all seems lost.

Ruby is terrified to cave to her feelings for Sean and risk him crushing her heart.

Sean is pumped to spend a week with Ruby in Paris on their senior class trip, and he’ll wait however long until she’s ready to take things further.

But when Ruby’s best friend sneaks out the first night to meet a mysterious French boy, Ruby goes after her with two classmates, but caves to another temptation: attending mystery boy’s exclusive party in the Paris catacombs, the intricate web of tunnels beneath the city, home to six million long-dead Parisians. Only they never reach the party.

Underground, as something sinister chases them deeper , they get lost in the endless maze of bones, uncovering dark secrets about the catacombs….and each other. And if they can’t find a way out, they’ll die in the dark beneath the City of Light.

Aboveground, Sean races to find the girl he loves as a media frenzy over the four missing teens begins.

From award-winning author and rising YA star Diana Urban comes a twisty tale of four teens lost in the dark beneath the City of Light and the race to find them.

Format: 368 pages, Hardcover
Expected Publication: July 30, 2024 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order: Blackwells and Amazon US and Amazon UK

Ohhh :D I am pretty curious about this book. I have not read any of the books by Diana before, but I have followed her on twitter during this past year and I bought her latest book. So I will be giving this one a try as well, I think :) I like the cover a lot. And it sounds creepy and just awesome, haha. I think I will love it :)
What are you waiting for on this sinister Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)