Saturday, November 18, 2023

In My Mailbox #628

I managed to read a book this week too, eee :D I'm happy with how much I'm reading lately, haha. I will be starting a new one tomorrow, hopefully. But yeah. I'm pretty exhausted these days. Been walking less too. Just been hurting too much, hips and arm pain. And I decided this week to begin my medicine again, as I cannot stand having these pains any longer. So yeah. I'm just waiting for that; took a bunch of blood tests this week. So waiting for hospital to get the results then decide when I shall begin medicine again. I do not actually want it. Ugh. But I need it. Sigh. So yeah. I'm hurting a lot lately. But I am doing my best :) Just so excited for it to be Christmas shortly, eee :D Not long left now. <3 A couple of new posts. I shared my review of The Scorpio Races. <3 My 13th read, eee :D This week I'm waiting on Under the Surface :) Hope you are all well. <3 Have you gotten Christmas up yet? :D Now almost two weeks since I did, haha.

Prosper Redding. Eee! Book one and two in hardcover. Had to buy from A marketplace; but looks good.
In the Serpent's Wake. Finally bought the US paperback edition of this one. Have not read it yet, though.
Stellarlune. I know. I'm so behind on this series. Yet I still get all the hardcover and paperback editions :)
The Fragile Threads of Power. Eee! Owlcrate edition. I had to buy this one. It just looks so stunning. <3
Funko Europe. I know. I had a small break from buying pop figures. Oops. But I had to get these, ha :D I love them all. Bridgerton figures! Eee! Had to have them. And diamond nightmare before christmas. Love.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)