Saturday, November 4, 2023

In My Mailbox #626

I'm so sleeepy. Ugh. Been all kinds of tired this week. How rude. Started my week with a hospital visit on Monday, which went okay. Got to do a little bit of shopping and eating and swimming with my sister, haha :) I love those days. Although it is fully exhausting for me. Sigh. And then the plane was delayed for hours too, which sucked. Hmph. But I survived :) And doctor appointment went okay too. I haven't read anything this week, as I haven't been sure what I want to read next. Figuring it out soon, I think. Buut I will be busy during the next few days, ahh. As I will be getting my Christmas ornaments and stuff up, eee :D It's early, I suppose. But I am so excited. Sigh. I love Christmas time. <3 This week I did not get a lot of mail. Only two books, ha :) And no pop figures. What even. But also, thank god. I have spent too much money lately. Sigh. But I'm guessing they will be getting new pop figures that I just have to get this coming week. Ugh. But honestly, I'm hoping not, ha, as I don't mind waiting a little longer :) I truly need to save some money now. Oops. This week I'm waiting on A Tempest of Tea :) I hope that you are all doing well these days. <3

Sword Catcher. And now I got my UK hardcover edition, haha :) Of course I'm still buying every copy. <3
The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes. I have not read this Hunger Games prequel yet. But I will. One day :)
Bukowski. EEE! The latest plushes I have bought, haha :D My favorite brand, almost impossible to find them. So happy the airport in the hospital town I visit have gotten some. I buy everytime I'm there, ha. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)