Saturday, September 16, 2023

In My Mailbox #619

Meh. I have mostly just been exhausted this week. So I haven't felt like doing much. I have not read anything new, and will not until I get my hardcover of Champion of Fate, so I can read that one, ha :) I took some new instagram photos today, which was nice. Still going on daily walks each afternoon, which is good too. And taking my spa baths pretty often too, though it needs to be taken down in just a few short weeks. Oh. Got some stunning mail, though :D Love! And I was waiting all week to finally be able to get the iPhone 15 Pro Max. <3 Took forever before it finally was able to be bought, ha. But I got it. Though it will take a couple of weeks before I get it. Sigh. But I'm so very excited :D This week I'm waiting on The Hunting Moon :) Also! Watched all of One Piece last week. I loved it so :) Hope you are all doing well. <3

Lore. Ahh! This is gorgeous. Bookish box version. Bought from someone on facebook. Worth the price.
A Crown of Ivy and Glass. Eee! The Fabled edition :D Bought from Australia via ebay. So stunning. Love.
Champion of Fate. Eee! I am so excited for this :D UK paperback. But will read hcover when I get it, ack.
Seraphina + Forever ARCs. Thank you so much Cassy for trading with me :D So happy to have these :)
Beth Revis patreon swag. Ahh :D Thank you so so much Beth. I so love this Night of the Witch swag. <3
Funko Europe. Ah, yes. Another order. Oops. I had to get those two sodas, ha :D And the other big mom.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)