Saturday, September 2, 2023

In My Mailbox #617

Ohh. I am exhausted. Been doing a lot of walking these past days; was able to make a couple pokemon go routes on my daily walk trail and yeah, it took me forever and eeever to get that first goddamn cell, lol. But I did it today, at last, ha. So now I will be taking it a little easier with the walking. As I now feel like I'm getting a cold as well. Sigh. But yeah. Have walked a lot, which I do think is good for my body and health :) Despite being exhausted. Had a bunch of spa baths this week too. <3 Not ready for it to be taken down in about a month or so. Sobs. And I read a book this week, so yay for that :) But.. it was not very good, so I'm not feeling so positive, haha. Hoping my next read will be more epic. As always, I still play pokemon go daily, animal crossing new horizons daily, and animal crossing pocket camp daily too. It takes a whole lot of my time, haha. But I love all three games so I just cannot stop. <3 Anyway. This week I got no pop figures. What even! Buuut. Getting some next week again. Oops. Not a whole lot, though, but a few that I just had to get, ha. <3 This week I'm waiting on Sound the Gong :D And I shared my review of The Pearl Hunter :) I am going to take a little break before reading my next book :) Hope you are all doing well. <3

It Found Us. This looks so creepy and oh, how I hope that it will be aaaamazing. I'm reading this next :D
Clementine and Danny Save the World (and Each Other). Eee! Hardcover finally arrived. I'm so excited about this book; it looks adorable. And pre-order swag from Livia arrived too :D I love it so very much. <3
Movies. Sharing about these just because, ha :) I love owning blu-rays of movies. Haven't seen these yet.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)