Saturday, August 26, 2023

In My Mailbox #616

Today has been so busy that I forgot for a while that it was another Saturday. Oops. I'm just too tired. Spent much of today playing pokemon go fest. <3 Went outside walking for it a bit too. And just had an evening spa bath. I hurt, haha. And I slept so poorly last night. Ugh. This has been a week of bad sleep. There was a bookish auction I wanted to win today. I did not. The price went to $950. Whaaaat. Yeah. I could not afford that. Shudders. But I wanted it. Sobs. Oh, well. I shall get past it. Probably. I haven't felt like reading this week yet. But I do know what I'm reading next, and I will start it in the next few days for sure. Got less mail this week, so yay for that, haha :) This week I'm waiting on The Scarlet Veil :) Hope you are all doing well. <3 I'm doing my best these days. But I'm not feeling so good, and everything just feels heavy. Ugh. But I'm trying. And so I hope I will be able to read shortly too :) And feel better as well.

Divine Rivals. EEE! Owlcrate version :D Thank you so much Diana for trading with me. <3 I love it most.
Miraculous Ladybug. I already have this one for my Switch, but this Playstation 5 version was on sale :D
Funko Pop. First two sodas and two new Pokemon bought from bigbadtoystore :D Finally have Legolas, ha. <3 Then the rest are from Funko Europe :D Had to have that Dinosaur. He is perfect. The others are too. And then there are funko pop wall stands bought from etsy :D Bought 50. Oops. Excited to try them.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)