Saturday, August 5, 2023

In My Mailbox #613

Wasn't it just Saturday yesterday? What even. Time is moving way too fast, ha :) And now it is suddenly August as well, ahh! But I have started a new book, though :D Okay, I only read two chapters yesterday. Oops. But I'm going to read more tonight, in a moment. I'm excited. Also. Barbie was not that great of a movie. Sigh. Maybe it's an American thing. Wasn't a me thing. But I saw The Meg 2 yesterday, and that was a me thing :D Such a great movie; I loved it. <3 I'm also just so exhausted, still. And everything hurts. Sigh. But I'm dealing with it, somewhat :) Taking daily evening walks, which is the best. <3 Well, probably, haha. This week I'm waiting on To Cage a God :D I hope you are all doing well. <3 Happy August to all :D

Divine Rivals. Oops. My first Fairyloot arrived with damage. So I bought an unread one from a Norway seller, ahh. <3 Worth it. It's in perfect condition. Sobs. And bought the UK paperback from her too. Love.
Disney Illusion Island. I'm hoping to play this new game very soon, ahh :D I think it looks fully adorable.
Beth Revis swag. A new envelope of patreon swag has arrived from Beth, eee :D I love it so much. <3
Funko Europe. Would it even be a imm post without new pop figures? Hahaha. This was one big order. I could not help myself. Sigh. Tried for more mystery minis, after having had a break. And!!! I got two of the three I'm missing from Stranger Things, finally :D Ahh! Now I just need Max; my most wanted one, ha. No new Lilo, but two new Harry Potter. Still not the cat, which is the one I actually want. Oops. And.. I may have bought a second Peter Pan cooler soda bag, because I did not like the Peter chase I got last time. Oops. So now I have the regular one, and a chase Tinker Bell, which I adore :D Trying to sell the other doubles. And a new Christmas wallet, ha. Love my Pennywise. And diamond Ariel. Love it all so much.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)