Saturday, January 14, 2023

In My Mailbox #584

Gosh. This past week have gone by even faster than usual. Oops. I have not read anything yet. Sigh. Or felt like doing much of anything, to be honest. I'm so so exhausted. Buuut. I did spend this week watching more of Miraculous Ladybug. <3 Now seen everything :D Even the first 10 episodes of season 5. <3 Eee. And. Gosh. I love this show so, so, so much :) I just need the rest of it right away. Hmph. But now finished with what is out, so maybe I can finally try reading something again too :) Fingers crossed. I haven't much else to share this week. I am just so exhausted and tired. But doing good despite this :) Oh. Wait. I had a hospital visit this week. Only a short appointment, but a long day. Shopping and eating good food with my mom. <3 And a trip to their awesome swimming pool, eee. I wish I could go way more often. Sigh. It's so good. One new post, as usual. This week I'm waiting on The Shadow Sister :D I hope you are all well. <3

Pop Figures. Only got these two this week; bought while out of town. <3 They are both just adorable :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)