Saturday, January 7, 2023

In My Mailbox #583

First week of the new year :) I have not read anything yet, ack. But I think I know what to read next, so fingers crossed that I will start it soon. I haven't been having the best week, to be honest. Christmas was great, though. <3 I had to remove my third wisdom tooth this week, and I'm not doing the best. Not the worst pain, but I'm exhausted and it does hurt. Ugh. So I haven't taken any new photos this week either. Oops. Oh. And I suddenly had a thought that I would rearrange my bedroom. And did that in just a few days; it was aaa lot of work, as I have a small bedroom with so so so many things, haha. But it turned out so great :) Anyway. I'm hoping to read soon. And hoping to feel better shortly too. I shared my Best Books of 2022 post. <3 This week I'm waiting on House of Roots and Ruin :D Hope you are all doing well. <3

The Mortal Instruments Graphic Novel: Part 6. These are so pretty :D Reading these one day, ha. <3
Funko Pop. I bought "used" pop figures for the first time, ack :) New in box, all chase. Look gorgeous.
Pokemon. I could not resist buying another Pokemon GO trading cards box, ack. The cards are stunning.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)