Saturday, March 26, 2022

In My Mailbox #542

Another week gone by. And I have not been brave enough to read anything new yet. Gah. But hopefully very shortly. Fingers crossed. I'm just exhausted and behind on every single thing and not feeling like doing anything at all. Sigh. Life currently sucks. Health is the worst. And I am just trying to do my best. Which isn't much these days. So, yeah. Hoping it will get better shortly. Got a bunch of pretty mail this week, though. <3 And hopefully getting more awesome things soon, eee :) This week I'm waiting on Gravebooks. <3 Hope you are all doing well and staying safe these days. And getting the best mail :)

GQ. I bought these two only for the Robert Pattinson covers, ha :D Too pretty. Used to buy many before.
Animal Crossing. I bought a second series 5 album, as my first was missing a page. Ack. This was better.
Cinder. EEE! Collector's Edition. <3 10 years already. Gosh. It is gorgeous. It is such a perfect book. <3
Gallant. I'm very excited about this book :D I'm hoping to love it a whole lot, someday soonish, hopefully.
Wayward Son. I own too many copies of these books, oops, despite having only read one. But new pb :)
The Future Collection. Won this lovely from Beth, eee. <3 Thank you love :) It was sadly water damaged.
Animal Crossing. A bunch of new things, eee. Some gorgeous magnets. And lovely stickers. So perfect.
Pokemon Snap. This stunning postcard set I got as my nintendo platinum points rewards. So awesome.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)