Saturday, March 19, 2022

In My Mailbox #541

I don't even know where this past week have gone. Oops. I have not gotten much done at all. Rude. So have not read anything new yet. But soon, hopefully :) Just been taking it easy. Or trying to. Still playing Animal Crossing each day. <3 And Pokemon GO too, always. And trying to still heal from corona, over a month ago. So rude. I'm still coughing. I still have no energy. Now having some breathing issues too. Just hoping it will pass shortly. So tired of feeling so poorly. This sucks. Anyway. Did get some pretty mail this week. <3 No books, though, ack! But that is more than okay, ha. I have too many. Oops. And still waiting on more, of course. Gah. This week I'm waiting on Glass Slippers :) Hope you are all well and safe. <3 Oh! And I watched The Batman this week :D It was awesome. Robert Pattinson is still the very best. <3

Hotel Transylvania. This new Switch game looks pretty adorable. <3 I do love these movies so much :)
Funko Pop. Some new pop figures :D Love my pocket Batman. And the Corpse Bride one is perfection.
Jellycat Plushes. I couldn't help but share about these too, ha. Such adorable new plushes :) Love them.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)