Saturday, February 26, 2022

In My Mailbox #538

Meh. I have been dealing with having corona all week. And it has not been easy at all. I got so sick and I'm still not that much better. Okay, I'm better, but I'm still coughing and still hurting all over. Slowly getting better. So far I'm still doing my surgery next Friday. But if my cough doesn't get better, I will cancel. So will see. I'm still nervous about removing my tonsils. Ahhh. But want to get it done too. Hmm. I haven't gotten to read anything yet. Aw. Just haven't had any energy at all. So zero things have gotten done. Oh. I hope to feel better shortly. I need to read. Going to try tomorrow. I just. I'm exhausted. I hurt all over. And I just don't want to do anything. Hmph. I did get some gorgeous mail this week. <3 So yay for that. Did not get an exciting package I'm waiting for, though. Rude. Hopefully early next week. This week I'm waiting on Shinji Takahashi and the Mark of the Coatl. <3 I hope that you are all doing well and staying safe too :)

The Winner's Curse Trilogy. Eee! Illumicrate special editions. <3 So completely gorgeous. A little sad that I had to pay so much in customs, though. Uuugh. But the books are gorgeous. The knife is so pretty too.
Rebellion of the Lost. Had to get the AUS paperback edition as well, haha, as I have it for the first one. <3
Horizon II Forbidden West. I couldn't resist buying this new PS5 game. It looks stunning. I hope to love it.
Pop Figures. Oh. Finally got that gorgeous scene from Avengers End Game, with Tony. <3 Sad, though.
Animal Crossing. Oops. More cards from Amazon France, haha. Still missing 4 cards. Uuugh. So very rude. So I have ordered more. Again. Sigh. Fingers crossed. And a bag to have my Switch in :D Love it!

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)