Saturday, February 5, 2022

In My Mailbox #535

Another week gone by. But this time I actually read a book, haha :D And I got it finished while it was still January, so managed one book that month. <3 Which is so little. But at least it was one book :) Hoping to start another one tomorrow, maybe. I am struggling with a fever these days. Only low, but fever feeling in all of me, and every goddamn day. It's the worst. Sigh. I'm always hoping to get better. So far nothing. So rude. But I did get some great mail this week too, eee. <3 And I loved the book that I read :) Yay for that. I also got to order some Animal Crossing amiibo things I'm so very excited about, eee. So I'm feeling good, despite hurting a lot. This week I shared my review of Bluebird. <3 I'm waiting on This Appearing House :) I got an appointment in early March to remove my tonsils. I'm beyond nervous. But I feel like it is needed, as they have always been big and in the way and full of issues. Sigh. So I think this will be a good thing. I just hope it's safe. And that I will survive the pain. Any advice for me? :) Hope you are all doing well. <3 Oh! And almost forgot to mention. But my precious cat girl turned 9 years old on February 1st. Love her.

Seven Mercies. I know, I haven't read book one yet. Oops. But I love Elizabeth. So I hope to love these :)
Beyond the End of the World. Eee! I'm excited about re-reading book one very soon. <3 Excited for this.
In Every Generation. I had forgotten to pre-order this! Ahh! But ordered it. <3 And I can't wait to read it :)
Winterkeep. Didn't know about this paperback edition either, sigh, so ordered too late. But it is so pretty.
Pokemon Legends Arceus. A new pokemon game, again :D Ha! Have played a little. I am loving it a lot.
Pop Figures. A few older pre-orders finally arrived :D I love Snow White. <3 And Tigger is the best one :)
Animal Crossing Amiibo cards. Oops. A little expensive, but worth it :D So many doubles, though. But a few new ones, so yay. <3 And finally got series 4 Katt :D She's moving in tomorrow, eee. So excited. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)