Saturday, October 23, 2021

In My Mailbox #520

How is time moving so fast? Ahh! I feel like I have barely done anything this week. As in, still no reading and still no catching up. Oops. I'm mostly just busy dreading this coming week, as it is hospital time, and an awful thing needs doing again. Sigh. I do not want to. But it must be done. Fingers crossed, please :) Also busy waiting for the Animal Crossing New Horizons update that is coming on November 5th :) But I will make myself read something before then. Oops. I did get a whole bunch of books this week, though, ack. Love them all. <3 This week I'm waiting on Skin of the Sea :) Hope that you are all doing good. <3

Signed copy of The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater. International. Ends 11/08.


Lord of the Rings. First of two special new editions, eee :D I LOVE IT TONS. But small damage, ahh.
Lyra's Oxford. Signed copy arrived from Waterstones :D And, uhm, huge for such a smaaall story? Ah.
A Magical Year. I bought this for the gorgeous artwork, not for the author. At all. But oh, so pretty art.
Daughter of the Deep. I am so behind on books by Rick. Sigh. But love this new cover and UK signed.
Any Sign of Life. Such a huge fan of Rae. <3 Did not fully love this book, but it was pretty great too :)
Clarice the Brave. Eee! I cannot wait to read this most gorgeous looking book. I think I will love it lots.
Between Shades of Gray. I did like this book years ago, so I'm curious about this pretty graphic novel.
TIX: Den Stygge Andungen. Eee. Signed Norwegian book :D I love TIX and his music. He's awesome.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)