Saturday, October 30, 2021

In My Mailbox #521

This week have been beyond exhausting. Gosh. Started with more medicine this Monday. Which went okay, which it usually does. But then hospital visit on Tuesday and Wednesday, to empty my stomach and do a new colonoscopy. Had been four years since the last time, so had been too long, I guess. Since I do have Morbus Crohn. But yeah. It killed me a little, those hospital days. It was awful to drink what I needed to empty my stomach, which it always has been. Shudders. But I managed it, and I feel like I did so well, haha. But it sucked to have to be so long with no food. It felt like forever. And needed to wait so so many hours both days, ugh. As I am aaalways the last on the program, the last to be put to sleep for the exam. Rude. So I just waited and waited, without eating or drinking. It so sucked. But the exam went well. And I slept through it all, as usual, thankfully. And no pain when I woke up either. So that is good. But I still feel kind of out of it. Feel so exhausted and tired. So yeah. My energy level is even worse right now. Need to wait weeks for results of the tests they took, but so far everything looks good. Just wish I would feel better too. Hmph. Stomach is better than I am. Rude, haha. Anyway. Maybe a little bit oversharing. Sorry. I like writing about my life and problems once I get started, ha :) So yeah. This week was long. And I'm so, so tired. But I'm doing okay, so hoping to feel more rested shortly too. I still have not read anything. Aw. But soooon. I'm also just waiting for the Animal Crossing update on the 5th. Oops. And waiting to be able to order the new Amiibo cards. Sigh. Been checking for hours every day so far. Ack. It's driving me nuts, lol. Only one new blog post. This week I'm waiting on Nightrender :D And I got a bunch of stunning mail this week, eee. <3 I hope you are all doing well and staying as safe as you can :) Happy early Halloween :D

Signed copy of The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater. International. Ends 11/08.

Lord of the Rings. Second new special edition, ahh :D More expensive. And so gorgeous. Gold pages. <3
Beasts and Beauty: Dangerous Tales. International paperback edition. <3 I must read this book soonish.
The Other Side of the Sky. I just had to buy the new US paperback edition of this book :D Loved it tons.
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. I still haven't read this book. Oops. But this special edition is gorgeous.
The Subtle Knife. I couldn't not buy this new illustrated edition as well, as I do have book one, of course :)
Lyra's Oxford. Regular edition, haha, since I got the signed one last week. Oops. Also, it's so big. Weird.
Pop Figures. Eee! Thank you so much Funko Nordic for this most amazing gift :D I love the Jurassic Park dinosaur with the t-shirt, eee. So pretty. And Mrs. Peacock looks awesome too. You guys are the best. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)